Africa, more than any other region in the word, will be without a doubt, the most harshly affected by the negative effects of climate change. As a result, the stakes are high in the struggle to preserve the continent's climate. The number of challenges faced by the continent - a population boom estimated to reach 9 billion in 2050, runaway urbanization, food insecurity, unemployment, etc. - in spite of the evident economic growth observed over the past 15 years, however, add to the severity of the situation.
- 16/03/2018 - African Development Bank and the International Solar Alliance team up to drive solar development in Africa
- 28/05/2016 - Africa should take the lead in reducing industrial emissions, panel hears
- 28/05/2016 - AfDB reaffirms supporting climate resilient and low-carbon development in Africa
- 16/04/2016 - The future of Africa lies inside Africa
- 13/04/2016 - The future of food