The United Nations 23rd climate conference, COP23, takes place in Bonn, Germany from 6 to 17 November 2017. For the first time, the world conference on the fight against climate change is being chaired by a small island nation, Fiji, which would have actually hosted the event. Read more
Climate Change in Africa: A race against time
- The Paris Agreement is a marathon, not a sprint
- A balancing act: implementing climate change commitments while striving to end poverty!
- The role of carbon markets in the Paris Agreement
- Green Climate Fund + Climate Investment Funds = Global Finance Architecture
- 16/11/2017 - Fighting climate change in Africa: AfDB launches Africa NDC Hub with 10 partners
- 14/11/2017 - Africa Day at COP23
- 13/11/2017 - Global Water and Climate Action Day at COP23
- 13/11/2017 - Spotlight on “Water for Africa”, the new African water initiative launched with AfDB support
- 10/11/2017 - COP23 - Is sustainable land and water management compatible with small-scale farming under climate change?
- Sonia Borrini, Chargée de communication, Département du changement climatique et de la croissance verte, Banque africaine de développement (BAD)
- Faïza Ghozali, Responsable de la communication à la COP23, Département de la communication et des relations extérieures, Banque africaine de développement (BAD)