You are here
Côte d'Ivoire: Social Inclusion and Cohesion #ImprovingthelivesofAfricans
Project name: The Social Inclusion and Cohesion Enhancement Support Programme (PARICS)
- Restore social cohesion.
- Improve social inclusion.
- Address social and psychological damage caused by the past conflict.
- Work on conflict prevention to guarantee greater political stability and more equitable economic growth.
PARICS came to help the population, especially Ivorian youth. With the programme, I am doing much better today. My decision, my voice, also counts.
- This programme benefits the entire Ivorian population.
- It restores social cohesion in the country through several actions mainly ensuring the social integration of ex-combatants socially, providing support to conflict and gender based violence victims.
- 3.5 million inhabitants of conflict-prone zones whose land ownership rights will be recognized.