- The economy grew strongly for the fourth straight year in 2015, with booming agriculture, a better business climate, returning investors, but also international uncertainty; these trends should continue in 2016 and 2017.
- The incumbent president was re-elected in October 2015 in a peaceful vote that was a big step in consolidating peace and economic confidence in the country.
- Towns and cities have emerged because of the physical expansion of exported raw-material areas, but these urban centres are not very attractive because of poor electricity supply, inadequate logistics and fragmented regional policies.
|Area:||322,460 sq km|
|Total Population 2015:||20.3 Million|
|Urban Population 2015:||52.76%|
|Female Population 2015:||49.03%|
|GDP:||US$ 27.9 Billion|
|GNI Per Capita 2015:||US$ 1,220|
|Crude Birth Rate (per 1000):||36.59%|
|Human Development Index (rank / 187):||168|
|Human Development Index (scale 0 to 1):||0.432|
|Cumulative Approvals (1967-2015):||UA 2.0 Billion|
|P-Z1-CZ0-013|| RÉHABILITATION ET RENFORCEMENT DE LA RÉSILIENCE DES SYSTÈMES DU BASSIN DU LAC TCHAD_CAMEROUN |
|P-Z1-CZ0-014|| RÉHABILITATION ET RENFORCEMENT DE LA RÉSILIENCE DES SYSTÈMES DU BASSIN DU LAC TCHAD_NIGER |
- 17/02/2017 - Côte d’Ivoire : 107 millions € de la BAD pour financer trois projets agricoles
- 16/02/2017 - Adesina to Ambassadors accredited in Côte d’Ivoire: “We are stronger than ever before”
- 16/02/2017 - Speech by Akinwumi Ayodeji Adesina, President of the African Development Bank Group, to the heads of diplomatic missions and international organizations accredited to Côte d’Ivoire, Abidjan, 16 February, 2017
Department West Africa Region
Mr. Franck Perrault, Director West Africa Region
African Development Bank Group
24ème Etage, Immeuble CCIA, Plateau
01 Boite Postale 1387 Abidjan 01
Phone: (+225) 20 20 40 46