Have your say!, share your thoughts.
The debate is open now online around the following sub-themes:
- What lessons have we learned from the past?
- What innovative solutions do we need to get the Africa we want in the next 50 years?
- What needs to be done on the leadership front?
- How do we foster inclusive economic development, infrastructure development, private sector development, and inclusive growth?
- What evidence-based lessons from past development actions and approaches can inform our future directions, and how?
- Bridging the gap from theory to practice: How can lessons learned inform future policy decisions and help improve the design, implementation, and M&E of development projects/programs in the key areas of focus?
- Raise awareness about evaluation work and demonstrate how it contributes to the effectiveness of development institutions.
- Building evaluation capacity through the Evaluation 101 series.
- Strengthening relations with partners and create opportunities for connections and networking around evaluation issues.
This Discussion forum may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information and content providers. AfDB does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness, reliability or current validity of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information or content provider, or any User of this Site or other person or entity. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at your own risk.