Management of Complaints

How to file a complaint?

For recourse, CRMU receives requests presented by two or more persons (such as community of persons, an organisation, association, society or other grouping of individuals) and/or by a qualified representative of the affected persons who demonstrate that their rights or interests have been or are likely to be adversely affected by the non-compliance of the relevant Bank Group policies.

Read more


Compliance Review and Mediation Unit (BCRM) - BAD

BP 1387 Abidjan 01, Cote D'Ivoire,

Immeuble du Centre de Commerce International D'Abidjan Avenue Jean Paul II | CCIA, 2nd Floor, 2A - copie à 

Tel: +225 20 26 20 56

You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.