Macro-economics Policy, Forecasting and Research
- 17/10/2018 - Young Africans fired up by African Development Bank agribusiness mentoring partnership with Purdue University
- 17/10/2018 - On October 15, the Bank observes Global Handwashing Day
- 12/10/2018 - Ghana: African Development Bank, technology stakeholders seek to bridge Africa’s digital gender gap
- 12/10/2018 - Revisiting the 53rd Annual Meetings of the African Development Bank: Key moments
- 10/10/2018 - Kenya goes all out for renewable energy
The Bank recognizes knowledge generation and development intervention as mutually reinforcing. This explains the high priority that knowledge generation and dissemination has received lately at the Bank, so as to ensure that lessons and development experiences provide direct feedback into the identification of research priorities. The Bank’s research department (EDRE) undertakes and disseminates research on priority issues related to African social and economic development, with particular emphasis on growth, poverty reduction, and accelerating the process of regional economic integration.