- African Development Institute
- Chief Economist's Office
- Macro-economics Policy, Forecasting and Research
- About Us
- Economics & Research Contacts
- Africa Competitiveness Report
- Africa and Global Economic Trends Quarterly Review
- African Development Report
- African Statistical Journal
- Agricultural Statistics Capacity Indicators (ASCIs)
- Compendium of Statistics on Bank Group Operations
- Country Assessment of Agricultural Statistical Systems in Africa
- Guidelines for Building Statistical Business Registers in Africa
- ICP Results
You are here
African Development Report
Despite earlier periods of limited growth, African economies have grown substantially over the past decade. However, poverty and inequality reduction has remained less responsive to growth successes across the continent. How does growth affect poverty and inequality? How can Africa overcome contemporary and future sustainable development challenges?
This 2015 edition of the African Development Report (ADR) offers analysis, synthesis and recommendations that are relevant to these questions.
The Africa Competitiveness Report 2017 (ACR), a joint biennial publication produced by the African Development Bank (AfDB), the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the World Bank (WB) and the World Economic Forum (WEF), was released on Thursday, May 4, 2017.
The Statistics Department (ESTA) has just released a new edition of the ‘Quarterly Statistical Brief’. The objective is to provide users with some recent data on the short term trends in the world economy, commodity prices and African economies in general.
The Bulletin is disseminated every quarter and the next edition is scheduled for release at the end of March 2012.
The African Economic Outlook (AEO) Report is an annual publication prepared and published by the African Development Bank