2nd Annual Africa Public Private Partnership Conference & Showcase
The African Development Bank (AfDB) is pleased to announce the organization of the 2nd edition of Africa Public Private Partnership (APPP) Conference, a platform for all stakeholders to promote infrastructure development, examine challenges and opportunities in Infrastructure: Energy, Transport, Telecoms & Water sectors in Africa. The conference will take place from 1-2 December 2010 at Ramada Plaza Hotel in Tunis, Tunisia.
Building on the experience of the first edition of Africa PPP conference which attracted delegates from over 30 countries and over 30 speakers, and featured a field trip to a PPP infrastructure project in Tunis (Enfidha Airport), the event will further examine the principles needed to establish the legal and economic framework to implement PPP projects in Africa.
The conference will provide a unique platform for networking and business development with senior industry representatives, ministerial advisors, legal advisors, financial sponsors, and other professionals interested in initiating PPP projects with governments.
- Promoting PPP projects in Africa as a way for stainable investment and profitable international business;
- Strengthening public-private partnerships
- Enabling companies active in various African countries to develop their projects in Africa;
- Assessing the achievements and successes of PPP projects;
- Sharing experiences and knowledge in the PPP domain;
- Providing future opportunities for PPP projects
- Providing a platform for the development of networks and business.