AfDB Partnership forum 2010
|Location:||Hotel Ramada Plaza-Gammarth, Tunis, Tunisia|
AfDB: Building More Effective Partnerships
The AfDB Partnership Forum 2010 got underway on Wednesday 24 March 2010 in Tunis, with a strong emphasis on the need to improve dialogue and cooperation in support of Africa’s development.
Addressing the opening session, AfDB Regional Operations and Policy Vice President, Aloysius Ordu, briefed the partners representing 71 countries and institutions on the Banks activities. Read More
- Update the cooperation partners on the Bank’s key achievements and priorities for 2010-2012.
- Discuss the draft of the Partnerships and Cooperation Strategy 2010-2012.
- Discuss the recent progress and results, as well as the resources gaps and the cooperation opportunities in 2010-12.
- Enhance the dialogue with the partners and deepen the partnerships and cooperation.
In addition to the two days session, the participants are welcome to hold meetings on Friday 26 March in the Bank’s premises with the sectors and regions of their interest to gather further information on partnership and cooperation opportunities.
- Agenda (104 kB)
- Working Document (2.5 MB)
- List of Participants (274 kB)
- Presentation - Making Finance Work for Africa (391 kB)
- Presentation - Multi Donor Governance Trust Fund (1.0 MB)
- Presentation - Private Sector Development: Cooperation Opportunities (5.2 MB)
- Presentation - Social Protection and Poverty Reduction - Opportunities for Cooperation (154 kB)
- Presentation - ClimDev-Africa Climate for Africa’s Development (401 kB)
- Presentation - The African Development Bank's Strategy for Enhanced Engagement Infragile States (13.0 MB)
- Presentation - Knowledge Management Trust Fund (KMTF) (6.1 MB)
- Presentation - Higher Education Science and Technology Fund (62 kB)
- Presentation - South-South Cooperation Multi-Donor Trust Fund (230 kB)
- Presentation - An infrastructure Action Plan for Burundi (3.2 MB)
- Presentation - Agriculture and Agri-Business New Strategy, Major Thrusts and Resource Gaps (1.3 MB)
- Presentation - The Case for AfDB’s Climate Action in Africa (816 kB)
- Presentation - AFDB’s Gender actions (1.0 MB)
- Presentation - AfDB Partnerships and Cooperation Strategy 2010-2012 (1.3 MB)
- Presentation - The Medium Term Strategy – Progress and Challenges (337 kB)
- Presentation - Regional Integration Strategy and Trust Fund (338 kB)
- Presentation - NEPAD-IPPF Special Fund (1.8 MB)
- Presentation - Infrastructure Development (2.1 MB)
- Presentation - Water Sector Initiatives (1.5 MB)