You are here
African Development Bank to Launch Regional Economic Outlook Reports
Following the successful launch of the 2019 edition of its flagship African Economic Outlook in January, the African Development Bank will launch the regional versions of the report (West, Central, East, South and North Africa) on the following dates:
- African Development Bank Group, 1521 Cadastral Zone A0 Off Memorial Close Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria
03/04/2019: Yaoundé, Nairobi and Pretoria
- Hotel Hilton, Yaoundé, Cameroon
- African Development Bank Group, Khushee Tower, Longonot Road, Upper Hill, Nairobi, Kenya
- African Development Bank Group, 339 Witch-Hazel Avenue, Highveld Ext. 78, Centurion, South Africa
- Ministry of Investment and International Cooperation, Cairo, Egypt
Each report analyses the respective region’s economic growth, its drivers and implications and offers short and medium-term forecasts on the main socio-economic factors, while at the same time examining the challenges and progress. It also reviews the status on regional integration and provides in depth regional specific policy analysis.
The report is the result of the work and analysis of the Bank's economic experts. It is a tool for policymakers, academics, investors, development and financial industry professionals and the press, and is widely used to inform policy dialogue and enhance operational efficiency of institutions.
Government officials, members of the diplomatic corps, as well as private sector representatives, partner organizations, the civil society and the press are invited to the launch event.