You are here
Association for the Development of Education in Africa 2017 Triennale
The Republic of Senegal – under the high patronage of Macky Sall, President of the Republic of Senegal and Lead Champion for the Committee of Ten Champion African Heads of State on Education, Science and Technology – is hosting the 2017 Triennale of the Association for the Development of Education in Africa (ADEA), in Diamniadio (Dakar) on March 14-17, 2017.
The ADEA Triennale (formerly Biennale) is one of the most important global events on education and training in Africa, not only for the content of the discussions but also for the quality of the analytical work and high-level participants invited. It brings together heads of state, a significant number of African government Ministers of Education and Training (and ministers in charge of other sectors like youth, labour and SMEs), representatives of development cooperation agencies supporting education in Africa and practitioners and researchers. Representatives of civil society, youth, private sector and other stakeholders such as diaspora are also invited.
The theme of the ADEA 2017 Triennale is “Revitalizing education towards the 2030 Global Agenda and Africa’s Agenda 2063” and the sub-themes are:
- Implementing education and lifelong learning for sustainable development;
- Promoting science, mathematics and ICT;
- Implementing education for African cultural renaissance and pan-African ideals; and
- Building Peace and Global Citizenship through education.
For more information, please visit: http://www.adeanet.org/triennale-2017/
- Ramata Almamy Mbaye, Senior External Relations and Strategic Partnership Officer, ADEA, email@example.com
- Aloise Prosper Faye, Human Resources and Administration Officer, ADEA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aida Mademe Sylla, Senior Secretary, ADEA, email@example.com
- Stefano De Cupis, Senior Communication Officer, ADEA, firstname.lastname@example.org