The fourth edition of the Africa CEO Forum, the foremost international meeting for African CEOs, bankers and investors, will take place on March 21 and 22, 2016, in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire.
Following on from the third edition of the Forum, which broke all previous attendance records, Africa’s key decision-makers will next meet in the Ivorian economic capital. With economic growth standing at around 10% per year since 2012, investment rates now climbing above 20% of GDP and exports constantly on the rise since 2009, Côte d’Ivoire is the driving force of regional integration within the Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS). Read more
- 23/03/2016 - AFRICA CEO FORUM AWARDS : les lauréats dévoilés
- 22/03/2016 - ‘There’s no cooking like home cooking’: Harnessing the power of local capital to finance Africa
- 22/03/2016 - Women in Business Initiative launched at Africa CEO Forum
- 22/03/2016 - President Adesina discusses resilience of African economies at Africa CEO Forum
- 21/03/2016 - Africa – the next clean energy powerhouse?