The Africa Energy Market Place (AEMP) is a collaborative platform to address barriers to mobilizing and scaling-up private investment into the energy sector by bringing together key government representatives, development partners, and private sector investors. This initiative is part of the New Deal on Energy for Africa launched by the African Development Bank.
The five countries identified to participate in the inaugural edition include Côte d'Ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Nigeria, and Zambia.
- 06/07/2018 - African Development Bank Convenes Africa Energy Market Place
- 20/06/2018 - African Development Bank launches first Electricity Regulatory Index for Africa
- 15/06/2018 - Côte d'Ivoire: African Development Bank to help mobilize over CFAF 15 billion to finance pay-as-you-go solar home systems
- 25/05/2018 - The African Development Bank and the Global Green Growth Institute partner to fast-track Green Growth in Africa
- 09/05/2018 - African Development Bank approves US $1.5 million for Jigiwa on-grid IPP solar power procurement program
African Development Bank
Immeuble CCIA , Abidjan