Africa Investment Forum (AIF): 7-9 November, 2018, Johannesburg, South Africa
The African Development Bank’s innovative marketplace dedicated to advancing projects to bankable stages, raising capital, and accelerating the financial closure of deals. Bringing together pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, private investors, policy makers, private equity firms, and heads of government.
The Africa Investment Forum is a co-guarantee and co-financing platform to raise capital and accelerate investment to transform Africa’s economic, agricultural and industrial sectors.
- 04/03/2019 - African Development Bank in dialogue with Egyptian Government
- 05/02/2019 - African Development Bank President Adesina confident of “very promising future” for continent
- 05/12/2018 - Africa Investment Forum 2018: Investing in youth, a must for Africa’s future
- 14/11/2018 - Africa Investment Forum 2018: Use of blended finance as a tool for scaling up investment in Africa, on the rise
- 13/11/2018 - At Africa Investment Forum 2018, Fashionomics Africa cocktail event wows crowd with creative artistry, investment opportunities
- 13/11/2018 - Combatting climate change: boosting green investment in Africa with the African Development Bank's AFAC initiative
- 13/11/2018 - Egypt’s private sector wins big at the Africa Investment Forum, sees Forum promoting investment opportunities
- 12/11/2018 - Africa Investment Forum 2018: African Development Bank achieves significant progress with energy projects across Africa.
- 09/11/2018 - Africa Investment Forum exceeds expectations, participants unanimously agree
- 09/11/2018 - Africa Investment Forum: G20 Compact with Africa assesses role in facilitating private sector investments
Upward economic trajectory
Africa continues to demonstrate economic resilience with an expected GDP growth of 4% in 2019, signifying growth above expectation
Sandton Convention Centre
161 Maude St, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2196, South Africa