Jobs for Women and Young People: The transformative potential of agribusiness
|Location:||AfDB Annual Meetings, Lusaka, Zambia|
How can we secure decent jobs for African women and youth? Through inclusive transformation of the agriculture.
What role can the public and private sector in enabling inclusive agricultural transformation? Our Panelists will share insights on how agricultural transformation can enhance decent employment opportunities for women and youth in Africa.
This event, taking place at the 2016 African Development Bank Annual Meetings in Lusaka, Zambia, is jointly organize by the INCLUDE Knowledge Platform.
- Ms. Ada Osakwe, Chief Executive, Agrolay Ventures
- Ms. Jacqueline Novogratz, CEO Acumen
- Dr. Wanjiru Kamau-Rutenberg, Director African Women in Agricultural Research and Development (AWARD)
- Dr. Nteranya Sanginga, DG, IITA
- Ms. Yana Watson Kakar, Global Managing Partner, Dalberg