You are here
The Bank engages in continuous dialogue and participates in programs and initiatives with other Multilateral Development Banks, bilateral donors and other institutions, including accounting and auditing bodies in matters concerning Financial Management.
The purpose of much of this collaborative effort is to support a harmonization of policies and practices, and to focus our support collectively on the use of country systems in Public Financial Management.
The objectives of this collaboration involve:
- Putting in place robust frameworks for the measurement and the monitoring at country level, of financial management performance over time;
- Increasing the adoption of international standards in accounting by partner countries;
- Strengthening country capacities in public financial management.
- Exchange rates
- Policies and Procedures
- Procurement Notices
- General Procurement Notices
- Specific Procurement Notices
- AfDB Business Bulletin
- Quarterly Operational Summary (QOS)
- Procurement Reports
- Procurement Statistics
- Standard Bidding Documents
- Integrity & Anti-Corruption Reports
- Loan and Grant Conditions
- Project Appraisal Reports