African Development Fund
The African Development Fund (ADF) is the concessional financing window of the Bank Group that provides low income Regional Member Countries (RMCs) with concessional loans and grants, guarantees as well as technical assistance for studies and capacity building in support of projects and programs that spur poverty reduction and economic development.
- 09/12/2015 - AfDB approves US $53 million for water in Zimbabwe and financial reform in Chad
- 12/08/2015 - Fitch affirms African Development Bank at ‘AAA’; Outlook stable
- 29/05/2015 - Interview with Stefan Nalletamby, Director, Financial Sector Development, AfDB
- 06/02/2015 - AfDB issues 1.375% USD 1 billion global benchmark due 12 February 2020
- 03/12/2014 - AfDB issues a 6.625% ZAR 500 Million Eurobond due 9 December 2017