New Procurement Policy
The Board of Directors of the African Development Bank Group (AfDB) approved the Bank’s new Procurement Framework on October 14, 2015. The new Procurement Framework comprises the: (i) Procurement Policy for Bank Group-Funded Operations (Policy); (ii) Methodology for Implementation of the Procurement Policy of the African Development Bank (Methodology); (iii) Operations Procurement Manual for the African Development Bank (OPM); and (iv) the Procurement Toolkit (Toolkit).
The new procurement Framework is effective as from the 1st of January 2016.
The Board Memorandum, the Policy, the Methodology and the Comparison Between the Old and the New Policy are accessible via the links below:
- Board Memorandum
- Procurement policy for bank group funded operations
- Methodology for Implementation of the Procurement Policy of the African Development Bank
- Comparison between the Current and the Proposed Policy
Operations Procurement Manual :
- Operations Procurement Manual - Part A, Volume 1: General Considerations
- Operations Procurement Manual - Part A, Volume 2: Specialized Procurement
- Operations Procurement Manual - Part A, Volume 3: Annexes
- Operations Procurement Manual - Part B, Volume 1: Roles & Responsibilities of the Bank & the Borrower