After negotiations with the government, the loan proposal is submitted to ADB's Board of Directors for approval. This report is known as the Board Resolution. It is posted on the web after Board approval, along with the associated legal agreements.
- 05/03/2015 - Global Environment Facility (GEF) supports climate resilience in Uganda
- 18/12/2014 - AfDB helps strengthen the resilience of socio-ecological systems in Lake Chad Basin
- 18/12/2014 - AfDB donates US $10 million to reform economic governance in Burundi
- 18/12/2014 - AfDB makes US $250-million loan to state owned company Transnet in South Africa
- 18/12/2014 - AfDB provides US $108 million to repair the Tshikapa-Mbuji Mayi road and rural infrastructure in DRC