After Board approval, the document is sent to the borrowing country's Government for cabinet authorization. Following the authorization from the cabinet, the loan agreement is generally signed by ADB's President or Vice-President and the Representative of the Government. After loan approval a Borrower is allowed a maximum interval of about 90 days to sign the loan or grant agreement with the Bank Group. Commitment or service charges start running on a loan 45 days after loan signature irrespective of whether disbursement has been made or not. Before disbursement commences the loan or grant must be entered into force, or declared effective.
- 05/03/2015 - Global Environment Facility (GEF) supports climate resilience in Uganda
- 18/12/2014 - AfDB helps strengthen the resilience of socio-ecological systems in Lake Chad Basin
- 18/12/2014 - AfDB donates US $10 million to reform economic governance in Burundi
- 18/12/2014 - AfDB makes US $250-million loan to state owned company Transnet in South Africa
- 18/12/2014 - AfDB provides US $108 million to repair the Tshikapa-Mbuji Mayi road and rural infrastructure in DRC