LOME CONTAINER TERMINAL PROJECT
- Reference: P-TG-DD0-001
- Approval date: 04/11/2015
- Start date: 19/12/2012
- Appraisal Date: 08/03/2011
- Status: OngoingOnGo
- Implementing Agency: Lomé Container Terminal (LCT) S.A.
- Location: LOME - TOGO
The Project is to construct, develop and operate a new transshipment container handling terminal (the
- Improved operational efficiency.
- Increased handling capacity.
- Decreased transportation cots.
It is projected that some of the main beneficiaries of this Project will include the Togolese, and regional, consumers due to cost savings from reduced cost of imports; shipping lines and regional trucking companies due to improved efficiency at the Terminal; and importers due to improved costs of storage. This project is also expected to boost FDI, facilitate trade and boost economic growth.
DERBY Nanette Esi - PISD2