AFFM Secretariat Team
- Marie Claire Kalihangabo is the Coordinator of the AFFM Secretariat. She is a professional with more than 18 years of work experience within public, international and development organizations across Africa, in the area of programs and projects management, financial management, budgeting, compliance, international relations, planning and auditing. Prior to joining the AFFM, Marie Claire worked with the International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC) in agricultural value chain development, specifically on fertilizers financing. She holds an MBA in Project Management from Maastricht School of Management.
- Zacharie Zida serves as Consultant and Specialist in fertilizer value chain at AFFM Secretariat. He is an agronomist with 25 years of work experience in integrated soil fertility management, irrigation systems and value chain development. He previously worked in West, East, Central, North Africa with Institut de l’Environnement et de Recherche Agricoles (INERA), various NGOs and international organizations including International Water Management Institute (IWMI), International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC) and the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA). He graduated as a Rural Development Engineer with a specialisation in agronomy from the University of Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and also holds a PhD in soil science and land degradation from the Wageningen University in the Netherlands.
- Benjamin Asare is a Consultant for the AFFM Secretariat. He has experience in investment banking, credit risk management, portfolio risk management, private equity and other related financial advisory businesses. Prior to joining the AFFM, he worked with Northwestern Partners, Kaderi Ghana Limited, the African Development Bank and Citigroup. Benjamin holds an MBA in Finance, Strategy and International Business from Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, USA and a Bachelor degree in Economics and International Relations from Hampshire College, in Amherst, Massachusetts, USA.
- Yaovi Djissenou is a Consultant who serves as the Finance and Administration Officer at the AFFM Secretariat. He joined the AFFM with more than 10 years of experience in international development. Prior to joining AFFM, Yaovi worked as a consultant in Procurement at African Development Bank. He also worked with several international development NGOs based in Washington DC, working on projects in Africa. In addition, he coordinated financial inclusion projects and served as the Finance and Compliance Specialist for many USAID programs on the continent. He holds a Bachelor and Master degrees of Science in Business Management from University of Lomé in Togo, an MBA from Morgan State University in Maryland, and a Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) from Argosy University in Washington DC.
- Amel Jendoubi serves as Team Assistant for the AFFM Secretariat. She has more than eleven years of experience in office administration and financial management, travel and budget planning, workshop/conference management, procurement, IT applications in financial institutions. Prior to joining AFFM, Amel worked as a consultant and administrative assistant for the African Natural Resources Centre of the African Development Bank, AZCOM, ADECCO and Construction Naval International. She holds a Bachelor degree in Economics and a Master degree in Tourism Economics.
You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.