Fragility & Resilience
The Transition Support Facility was established in 2008 (initially under the name Fragile States Facility) as an operationally autonomous entity within the African Development Bank (AfDB) Group. It was established, inter alia, to address weaknesses in the Performance-Based Allocation (PBA) of resources that tend to be low relative to needs and legitimate demands from states affected by fragility. Since then, it has mobilized more than UA 2 billion additional development finance for a set of low-income countries where fragility is the main development challenge.
- 04/03/2019 The African Development Bank calls for strong responses to migration at the 3rd Africa Resilience Forum
- 08/02/2019 African Development Bank to host the third edition of the Africa Resilience Forum (ARF): Fragility, Migration and Resilience
- 08/02/2019 Migration takes centre stage at the third edition of the Africa Resilience Forum, organized by the African Development Bank in Abidjan
- 28/01/2019 Financé à 70 %, par la Banque africaine de développement, le nouveau corridor routier CU9 reconnecte Ouagadougou au port de Lomé
- 27/11/2018 African Development Bank supports entrepreneurship in transition states through equity investment in Trade and Development Bank