Zimbabwe Multi-Donor Trust Fund
In 2010, a group of donors, in a bid to support priority recovery activities of the Government of Zimbabwe, decided to create the Zimbabwe Multi-Donor Trust Fund (the ZimFund), as a successor to the Zimbabwe Programmatic Multi-Donor Trust Fund (Zim-MDTF). The African Development Bank (AfDB) was designated to manage the ZimFund with endorsement of the Government, the donor community and the United Nations. This was at their subsequent meetings in Harare and Washington in 2010.
- 15/04/2019 ZimFund Water and Sanitation Project: Harare residents commend ZimFund for engaging communities
- 04/03/2019 Zimbabwe: African Development Bank Executive Director Tours completed power projects
- 12/02/2019 Water at last for Kuwadzana residents in Zimbabwe
- 25/04/2016 AfDB’s approval of US $25-million Trade Finance Facility to CABS to boost Zimbabwe’s local firms
- 25/03/2016 Lack of water is a stumbling block to gender equality in Zimbabwe