The African Development Bank (AfDB) has shown its commitment to help the continent cope with climate change. In 2009, the Bank Group developed its Strategy of Climate Risk Management and Adaptation (CRMA).
This strategy calls for increased support for capacity building of African countries to tackle climate change risks. It also ensures that all investments financed by the Bank are “climate-proof", meaning that they are designed, installed, implemented and managed to reduce to a minimal level the adverse effects of climate change, with the most cost-effective ratio as possible.
|P-Z1-C00-043|| VAMPEEM – Valorization of African Medicinal Plant for Mainstreaming Entrepreneurship and Environmental |
|P-GA-C00-001|| APPUI TECHNIQUE AU PROGRAMME NATIONAL D’EVALUATION ENVIRONNEMENTALE DES SITES INDUSTRIELS ET DES S ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-MG-CZ0-002|| PROJET D’AMELIORATION DE L’EFFICACITE POUR LA REDUCTION DES RISQUES DE CATASTROPHES ||ApprovedAPVD|
- 18/01/2018 - Tunisian trade unionist, Ouided Bouchamaoui is guest speaker at African Development Bank's Eminent Speakers lecture series: "African cooperation: dream or reality?"
- 18/01/2018 - La Banque africaine de développement débloque 16,68 millions d’euros pour le Projet dorsale à fibre optique d’Afrique Centrale
- 18/01/2018 - Angola and the African Development Bank sign USD 101 million to support agricultural value chains development in Cabinda Province
- 17/01/2018 - 2018 African Economic Outlook: African Development Bank makes a compelling case for Africa’s industrialization
- 17/01/2018 - African Development Bank approves US $500-million third and final tranche budget support loan for governance reforms in Egypt
- 17/01/2018 - African Development Bank Governors from West and Central Africa hold fruitful consultations with Senior Bank Management
- 16/01/2018 - African Development Bank inspires Nigerian school children with ‘Farming is Cool’ competition
- 16/01/2018 - Akinwumi Adesina receives accolade of highest honour of the Republic of Liberia