The African Development Bank (AfDB) has shown its commitment to help the continent cope with climate change. In 2009, the Bank Group developed its Strategy of Climate Risk Management and Adaptation (CRMA).
This strategy calls for increased support for capacity building of African countries to tackle climate change risks. It also ensures that all investments financed by the Bank are “climate-proof", meaning that they are designed, installed, implemented and managed to reduce to a minimal level the adverse effects of climate change, with the most cost-effective ratio as possible.
|P-GA-C00-001|| APPUI TECHNIQUE AU PROGRAMME NATIONAL D’EVALUATION ENVIRONNEMENTALE DES SITES INDUSTRIELS ET DES S ||ApprovedAPVD|
|P-MG-CZ0-002|| PROJET D’AMELIORATION DE L’EFFICACITE POUR LA REDUCTION DES RISQUES DE CATASTROPHES ||ApprovedAPVD|
|P-GM-C00-006|| GAMBIA STRATEGIC PROGRAM ON CLIMATE RESILIENCE (SPCR) ||OngoingOnGo|
- 20/11/2017 - Why does Africa’s industrialization matter? Challenges and opportunities?
- 20/11/2017 - Africa Industrialization Day: AfDB reiterates the need to accelerate Africa’s development
- 17/11/2017 - Tanzanie : une étude décrypte les conséquences de l’accueil des réfugiés sur le capital humain
- 17/11/2017 - Rwanda-AfDB: Board Approves US$ 171 Million Loans for Water and Sanitation Programme
- 16/11/2017 - Fighting climate change in Africa: AfDB launches Africa NDC Hub with 10 partners
- 16/11/2017 - AFMI / AfDB to host the 6th Annual Workshop on Local Currency Bond Markets and Financial Sector Development
- 16/11/2017 - La BAD accorde un prêt de 300 millions d’euros pour soutenir les réformes économiques au Gabon
- 16/11/2017 - AfDB issues 2.125% US$ 2 Billion Global Benchmark due 16 November 2022