The African Development Bank (AfDB) has shown its commitment to help the continent cope with climate change. In 2009, the Bank Group developed its Strategy of Climate Risk Management and Adaptation (CRMA).
This strategy calls for increased support for capacity building of African countries to tackle climate change risks. It also ensures that all investments financed by the Bank are “climate-proof", meaning that they are designed, installed, implemented and managed to reduce to a minimal level the adverse effects of climate change, with the most cost-effective ratio as possible.
|P-GA-C00-001|| APPUI TECHNIQUE AU PROGRAMME NATIONAL D’EVALUATION ENVIRONNEMENTALE DES SITES INDUSTRIELS ET DES S ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-MG-CZ0-002|| PROJET D’AMELIORATION DE L’EFFICACITE POUR LA REDUCTION DES RISQUES DE CATASTROPHES ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-GM-C00-006|| GAMBIA STRATEGIC PROGRAM ON CLIMATE RESILIENCE (SPCR) ||OngoingOnGo|
- 14/11/2018 - 111 nouvelles start-up tunisiennes célébrées par Souk At-tanmia
- 14/11/2018 - Africa Investment Forum 2018: a new bold vision tilts capital flows into Africa
- 14/11/2018 - Tunisie : la Banque africaine de développement débloque 1 million de dollars pour réhabiliter les établissements scolaires affectés par les inondations
- 14/11/2018 - A-List Attendees throw weight behind Africa Investment Forum 2018
- 14/11/2018 - Donors commend NEPAD-IPPF’s operational performances
- 14/11/2018 - Africa Investment Forum 2018: Use of blended finance as a tool for scaling up investment in Africa, on the rise
- 14/11/2018 - Board approves €7 million investment in Partech Africa Fund
- 13/11/2018 - At Africa Investment Forum 2018, Fashionomics Africa cocktail event wows crowd with creative artistry, investment opportunities