The African Development Bank (AfDB) has shown its commitment to help the continent cope with climate change. In 2009, the Bank Group developed its Strategy of Climate Risk Management and Adaptation (CRMA).
This strategy calls for increased support for capacity building of African countries to tackle climate change risks. It also ensures that all investments financed by the Bank are “climate-proof", meaning that they are designed, installed, implemented and managed to reduce to a minimal level the adverse effects of climate change, with the most cost-effective ratio as possible.
|P-Z1-C00-043|| VAMPEEM – Valorization of African Medicinal Plant for Mainstreaming Entrepreneurship and Environmental |
|P-GA-C00-001|| APPUI TECHNIQUE AU PROGRAMME NATIONAL D’EVALUATION ENVIRONNEMENTALE DES SITES INDUSTRIELS ET DES S ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-MG-CZ0-002|| PROJET D’AMELIORATION DE L’EFFICACITE POUR LA REDUCTION DES RISQUES DE CATASTROPHES ||ApprovedAPVD|
- 22/03/2018 - Interview with Wambui Gichuri, Director, Water Development and Sanitation Department
- 22/03/2018 - World Water Day Interview : Osward Mulenga Chanda, Division Manager, Water Development and Sanitation Department
- 22/03/2018 - Entretien avec Francis Daniel Bougaire, chargé en chef de la Politique et stratégie de développement dans le secteur de l’eau à la FAE
- 21/03/2018 - Governance is key to boosting intra-Africa trade of timber products, says report by African Natural Resources Centre, African Development Bank
- 21/03/2018 - International Day of Forests: Interview with Modibo Traore, Officer-in-Charge and Chief Natural Resources Management Officer at the African Natural Resources Centre
- 20/03/2018 - The African Development Bank participates in the 8th World Water Forum: Sharing and Learning
- 20/03/2018 - International Day of Forests
- 19/03/2018 - African Development Bank, partners fund construction of 208-kilometre regional road project in Rwanda