The African Development Bank (AfDB) has shown its commitment to help the continent cope with climate change. In 2009, the Bank Group developed its Strategy of Climate Risk Management and Adaptation (CRMA).
This strategy calls for increased support for capacity building of African countries to tackle climate change risks. It also ensures that all investments financed by the Bank are “climate-proof", meaning that they are designed, installed, implemented and managed to reduce to a minimal level the adverse effects of climate change, with the most cost-effective ratio as possible.
|P-GA-C00-001|| APPUI TECHNIQUE AU PROGRAMME NATIONAL D’EVALUATION ENVIRONNEMENTALE DES SITES INDUSTRIELS ET DES S ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-MG-CZ0-002|| PROJET D’AMELIORATION DE L’EFFICACITE POUR LA REDUCTION DES RISQUES DE CATASTROPHES ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-GM-C00-006|| GAMBIA STRATEGIC PROGRAM ON CLIMATE RESILIENCE (SPCR) ||OngoingOnGo|
- 18/01/2019 - African Development Bank’s Executive Directors to visit the Kingdom of Eswatini
- 18/01/2019 - African Development Bank and ICRC join forces to accelerate economic resilience in fragile contexts
- 18/01/2019 - Mozambique: transformation of small-scale farm industry results in promising rice crop production
- 17/01/2019 - African Economic Outlook 2019: Africa growth prospects remain steady, industry should lead growth
- 17/01/2019 - African Development Bank and Rwanda Sign financing agreements worth €115 million for water projects
- 15/01/2019 - The African Legal Support Facility to receive € 5 million grant from the European Union
- 15/01/2019 - Senegal: Handover of Dakar Regional Express Train
- 14/01/2019 - Discours du Président de la Banque africaine de développement à la cérémonie de réception du Train Express Régional Dakar, Sénégal, le 14 janvier 2019