The African Development Bank (AfDB) has shown its commitment to help the continent cope with climate change. In 2009, the Bank Group developed its Strategy of Climate Risk Management and Adaptation (CRMA).
This strategy calls for increased support for capacity building of African countries to tackle climate change risks. It also ensures that all investments financed by the Bank are “climate-proof", meaning that they are designed, installed, implemented and managed to reduce to a minimal level the adverse effects of climate change, with the most cost-effective ratio as possible.
|P-GA-C00-001|| APPUI TECHNIQUE AU PROGRAMME NATIONAL D’EVALUATION ENVIRONNEMENTALE DES SITES INDUSTRIELS ET DES S ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-MG-CZ0-002|| PROJET D’AMELIORATION DE L’EFFICACITE POUR LA REDUCTION DES RISQUES DE CATASTROPHES ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-GM-C00-006|| GAMBIA STRATEGIC PROGRAM ON CLIMATE RESILIENCE (SPCR) ||OngoingOnGo|
- 16/08/2018 - Global Public Procurement Conference 2018
- 16/08/2018 - Poverty on the decline in eastern Côte d’Ivoire
- 15/08/2018 - Canadian Minister of International Development visits African Development Bank in Côte d’Ivoire, reinforces Canada’s role in Africa
- 14/08/2018 - The Youth – Africa’s Most Valuable Resource for Economic Transformation
- 14/08/2018 - Assessing development effectiveness: 2017 Annual Report highlights IDEV’s contribution to the Bank’s delivery on the High 5s
- 10/08/2018 - Nairobi-Addis Ababa road corridor boosts trade in East and Horn of Africa
- 09/08/2018 - Japanese Public and private entities show interest in Africa Investment Forum
- 09/08/2018 - African Development Bank hosts Partnership Day with International Finance Corporation