The African Development Bank (AfDB) has shown its commitment to help the continent cope with climate change. In 2009, the Bank Group developed its Strategy of Climate Risk Management and Adaptation (CRMA).
This strategy calls for increased support for capacity building of African countries to tackle climate change risks. It also ensures that all investments financed by the Bank are “climate-proof", meaning that they are designed, installed, implemented and managed to reduce to a minimal level the adverse effects of climate change, with the most cost-effective ratio as possible.
|P-Z1-C00-043|| VAMPEEM – Valorization of African Medicinal Plant for Mainstreaming Entrepreneurship and Environmental |
|P-GA-C00-001|| APPUI TECHNIQUE AU PROGRAMME NATIONAL D’EVALUATION ENVIRONNEMENTALE DES SITES INDUSTRIELS ET DES S ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-MG-CZ0-002|| PROJET D’AMELIORATION DE L’EFFICACITE POUR LA REDUCTION DES RISQUES DE CATASTROPHES ||ApprovedAPVD|
- 16/03/2018 - African Development Bank and the International Solar Alliance team up to drive solar development in Africa
- 16/03/2018 - African Development Bank undertakes High Power Sector mission in Nigeria
- 16/03/2018 - African Development Bank launches US $2.0-billion 2.625% Fixed Rate Global Benchmark due 22 March 2021
- 15/03/2018 - Kimberly Heimert appointed General Counsel at Africa50
- 15/03/2018 - Raza Hasnani appointed Head of Infrastructure Investments at Africa50 Project Finance
- 15/03/2018 - Korea ready to host African Development Bank’s Annual Meetings: Deputy Prime Minister
- 15/03/2018 - African Development Bank commends Japan’s multi-billion-dollar support for Africa’s economic transformation
- 13/03/2018 - Soutien de 15 millions de dollars de la Banque africaine de développement à Rawbank, première banque congolaise avec 24 % de parts de marché et 300 000 clients