The African Development Bank (AfDB) has shown its commitment to help the continent cope with climate change. In 2009, the Bank Group developed its Strategy of Climate Risk Management and Adaptation (CRMA).
This strategy calls for increased support for capacity building of African countries to tackle climate change risks. It also ensures that all investments financed by the Bank are “climate-proof", meaning that they are designed, installed, implemented and managed to reduce to a minimal level the adverse effects of climate change, with the most cost-effective ratio as possible.
|P-GA-C00-001|| APPUI TECHNIQUE AU PROGRAMME NATIONAL D’EVALUATION ENVIRONNEMENTALE DES SITES INDUSTRIELS ET DES S ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-MG-CZ0-002|| PROJET D’AMELIORATION DE L’EFFICACITE POUR LA REDUCTION DES RISQUES DE CATASTROPHES ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-GM-C00-006|| GAMBIA STRATEGIC PROGRAM ON CLIMATE RESILIENCE (SPCR) ||OngoingOnGo|
- 25/09/2018 - African Development Bank Boosts Jobs for Youth in Africa Strategy with close to $2 Million
- 24/09/2018 - African Development Bank Supports Ghana’s Renewable Energy Sector with $1.5 Million Grant
- 24/09/2018 - African Development Bank Launches first Africa-to-Africa (A2A) Investment Report
- 24/09/2018 - Africa Investment Forum : Roadshow en Algérie
- 24/09/2018 - African Development Bank and Nigerian Economic Society to hold International Conference on Agricultural Value Chain(s) in Abuja, Nigeria
- 21/09/2018 - Mozambique: Nearly 30 projects presented for Africa Investment Forum
- 21/09/2018 - Liberia: African Development Bank Approves $1mn to boost Private Sector in Wood Industry
- 21/09/2018 - Mano River Union Phase II gets go ahead improving more roads and transportation in countries