The African Development Bank (AfDB) has shown its commitment to help the continent cope with climate change. In 2009, the Bank Group developed its Strategy of Climate Risk Management and Adaptation (CRMA).
This strategy calls for increased support for capacity building of African countries to tackle climate change risks. It also ensures that all investments financed by the Bank are “climate-proof", meaning that they are designed, installed, implemented and managed to reduce to a minimal level the adverse effects of climate change, with the most cost-effective ratio as possible.
|P-Z1-C00-043|| VAMPEEM – Valorization of African Medicinal Plant for Mainstreaming Entrepreneurship and Environmental |
|P-GA-C00-001|| APPUI TECHNIQUE AU PROGRAMME NATIONAL D’EVALUATION ENVIRONNEMENTALE DES SITES INDUSTRIELS ET DES S ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-MG-CZ0-002|| PROJET D’AMELIORATION DE L’EFFICACITE POUR LA REDUCTION DES RISQUES DE CATASTROPHES ||ApprovedAPVD|
- 23/02/2018 - Africa Climate Week (ACW2018)
- 23/02/2018 - African Development Bank and Mozambique sign US$ 29 million grant agreements to finance agriculture and skills acquisition projects
- 23/02/2018 - Tackling Brain Drain through "Brain Circulation"
- 23/02/2018 - African Development Bank supports Gabon's Optic Fiber Backbone Project
- 22/02/2018 - "The Africa of My Dreams" - Young Africans, Get Writing!
- 22/02/2018 - Speech Delivered by Dr. Akinwumi A. Adesina President, African Development Bank Group Distinguished Speaker at the 94th annual US Department of Agriculture Outlook Forum - "The Roots of Prosperity"
- 22/02/2018 - Adesina urges America to support African agriculture as a business
- 21/02/2018 - African Development Bank Board Approves Rockefeller Foundation Trust Fund with initial US$ 3 million to support the High 5s