The African Development Bank (AfDB) has shown its commitment to help the continent cope with climate change. In 2009, the Bank Group developed its Strategy of Climate Risk Management and Adaptation (CRMA).
This strategy calls for increased support for capacity building of African countries to tackle climate change risks. It also ensures that all investments financed by the Bank are “climate-proof", meaning that they are designed, installed, implemented and managed to reduce to a minimal level the adverse effects of climate change, with the most cost-effective ratio as possible.
|P-GA-C00-001|| APPUI TECHNIQUE AU PROGRAMME NATIONAL D’EVALUATION ENVIRONNEMENTALE DES SITES INDUSTRIELS ET DES S ||ApprovedAPVD|
|P-MG-CZ0-002|| PROJET D’AMELIORATION DE L’EFFICACITE POUR LA REDUCTION DES RISQUES DE CATASTROPHES ||ApprovedAPVD|
|P-GM-C00-006|| GAMBIA STRATEGIC PROGRAM ON CLIMATE RESILIENCE (SPCR) ||OngoingOnGo|
- 22/11/2017 - IATA, African Development Bank sign MoU to advance Africa’s aviation
- 21/11/2017 - Africa must implement 1999 Yamoussoukro agreement for open skies, says AfDB President
- 21/11/2017 - AfDB calls for bold actions to improve air connectivity in Africa
- 21/11/2017 - AfDB and IsDB partner to boost agriculture and fight drought in Nigeria, Somalia and Uganda
- 20/11/2017 - AfDB co-hosts third ICAO World Aviation Forum
- 20/11/2017 - High-Level Officials and private sector leaders to chart actionable plan to accelerate Africa’s agricultural transformation
- 20/11/2017 - Industrialize Africa: Strategies, policies, institutions and financing
- 20/11/2017 - Why does Africa’s industrialization matter? Challenges and opportunities?