The African Development Bank (AfDB) has shown its commitment to help the continent cope with climate change. In 2009, the Bank Group developed its Strategy of Climate Risk Management and Adaptation (CRMA).
This strategy calls for increased support for capacity building of African countries to tackle climate change risks. It also ensures that all investments financed by the Bank are “climate-proof", meaning that they are designed, installed, implemented and managed to reduce to a minimal level the adverse effects of climate change, with the most cost-effective ratio as possible.
|P-GA-C00-001|| APPUI TECHNIQUE AU PROGRAMME NATIONAL D’EVALUATION ENVIRONNEMENTALE DES SITES INDUSTRIELS ET DES S ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-MG-CZ0-002|| PROJET D’AMELIORATION DE L’EFFICACITE POUR LA REDUCTION DES RISQUES DE CATASTROPHES ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-GM-C00-006|| GAMBIA STRATEGIC PROGRAM ON CLIMATE RESILIENCE (SPCR) ||OngoingOnGo|
- 20/07/2018 - Launch Ceremony of Tunisia Drone Project financed by KOAFEC Trust Fund
- 20/07/2018 - Une prise de participation de 20 millions d'euros de la Banque africaine de développement pour faire émerger des multinationales africaines
- 20/07/2018 - SME’s will benefit from a US$20-million African Development Bank loan to Uganda Development Bank
- 20/07/2018 - Trade Finance: African Development Bank approves US$ 250-million Risk Participation Agreement with ABSA
- 20/07/2018 - Tanzania to receive US$ 123 million African Development Bank loan to finance power transmission line project
- 19/07/2018 - Africa50 Meeting: Kenyatta and Adesina call for accelerated private sector investment in infrastructure
- 19/07/2018 - African Development Bank and Portuguese-speaking countries sign declaration to spur economic development in Lusophone Africa
- 19/07/2018 - President Adesina in Kenya to Support Africa’s Investment Agenda