The African Development Bank (AfDB) has shown its commitment to help the continent cope with climate change. In 2009, the Bank Group developed its Strategy of Climate Risk Management and Adaptation (CRMA).
This strategy calls for increased support for capacity building of African countries to tackle climate change risks. It also ensures that all investments financed by the Bank are “climate-proof", meaning that they are designed, installed, implemented and managed to reduce to a minimal level the adverse effects of climate change, with the most cost-effective ratio as possible.
|P-Z1-C00-043|| VAMPEEM – Valorization of African Medicinal Plant for Mainstreaming Entrepreneurship and Environmental |
|P-GA-C00-001|| APPUI TECHNIQUE AU PROGRAMME NATIONAL D’EVALUATION ENVIRONNEMENTALE DES SITES INDUSTRIELS ET DES S ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-MG-CZ0-002|| PROJET D’AMELIORATION DE L’EFFICACITE POUR LA REDUCTION DES RISQUES DE CATASTROPHES ||ApprovedAPVD|
- 25/05/2018 - Board approves Independent Review Mechanism’s recommendations and the Management Action Plan for Modern Mills Project in Mali
- 25/05/2018 - La Banque africaine de développement appuie l’intégration régionale dans le bassin du Lac Tchad
- 25/05/2018 - Curtain falls on successful 2018 Annual Meetings of the African Development Bank in Korea
- 25/05/2018 - Guest of the day: Simon Mizrahi, Director of the Bank’s Service Delivery, Performance Management and Results
- 25/05/2018 - Guest of the Day: Hassatou Diop N'Sele, Acting Vice-President, Finance, and Treasurer, African Development Bank Group
- 25/05/2018 - Guest of the Day: Stella Kilonzo, Senior Director of the Africa Investment Forum
- 25/05/2018 - La Hallyu, la vague coréenne de la pop culture qui pourrait donner des idées à l’Afrique
- 25/05/2018 - Guest of the day: Vincent Nmehielle, Secretary General, African Development Bank Group