The African Development Bank (AfDB) has shown its commitment to help the continent cope with climate change. In 2009, the Bank Group developed its Strategy of Climate Risk Management and Adaptation (CRMA).
This strategy calls for increased support for capacity building of African countries to tackle climate change risks. It also ensures that all investments financed by the Bank are “climate-proof", meaning that they are designed, installed, implemented and managed to reduce to a minimal level the adverse effects of climate change, with the most cost-effective ratio as possible.
|P-Z1-C00-043|| VAMPEEM – Valorization of African Medicinal Plant for Mainstreaming Entrepreneurship and Environmental |
|P-GA-C00-001|| APPUI TECHNIQUE AU PROGRAMME NATIONAL D’EVALUATION ENVIRONNEMENTALE DES SITES INDUSTRIELS ET DES S ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-MG-CZ0-002|| PROJET D’AMELIORATION DE L’EFFICACITE POUR LA REDUCTION DES RISQUES DE CATASTROPHES ||ApprovedAPVD|
- 22/01/2018 - Africa’s progress depends on the creative energy of its youth, says Nobel Co-Laureate
- 19/01/2018 - Énergie au Mali : 12 500 nouveaux abonnés raccordés au réseau grâce à 28 millions de dollars de financement de la Banque africaine de développement
- 19/01/2018 - Nigeria makes formal request to host African Development Bank’s regional hub
- 19/01/2018 - “African Development Bank’s lifeline lifted Nigeria out of recession”: Buhari
- 18/01/2018 - Speech by Dr. Akinwumi Adesina, President of the African Development Bank, on the occasion of the commissioning of the Bank’s Purpose-Built Office Building by His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday, January 18, 2018 in Abuja, Nigeria
- 18/01/2018 - USAID and the Association for the Development of Education in Africa launch Global Book Alliance workshop in Africa
- 18/01/2018 - Address by His Excellency, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, Vice-President, on behalf of Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, at the commissioning of the African Development Bank’s Nigeria Country Office - Abuja, 18/01/2018
- 18/01/2018 - Address delivered by the Honourable Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, at the commissioning of the African Development Bank’s Nigeria Country Department Building in Abuja, Nigeria, on Thursday, January 18, 2018