The African Development Bank (AfDB) has shown its commitment to help the continent cope with climate change. In 2009, the Bank Group developed its Strategy of Climate Risk Management and Adaptation (CRMA).
This strategy calls for increased support for capacity building of African countries to tackle climate change risks. It also ensures that all investments financed by the Bank are “climate-proof", meaning that they are designed, installed, implemented and managed to reduce to a minimal level the adverse effects of climate change, with the most cost-effective ratio as possible.
|P-GA-C00-001|| APPUI TECHNIQUE AU PROGRAMME NATIONAL D’EVALUATION ENVIRONNEMENTALE DES SITES INDUSTRIELS ET DES S ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-MG-CZ0-002|| PROJET D’AMELIORATION DE L’EFFICACITE POUR LA REDUCTION DES RISQUES DE CATASTROPHES ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-GM-C00-006|| GAMBIA STRATEGIC PROGRAM ON CLIMATE RESILIENCE (SPCR) ||OngoingOnGo|
- 19/09/2018 - African Development Bank President Adesina urges Canada to be present at Africa’s investment table
- 19/09/2018 - In Japan, African Development Bank President woos investors, promotes development agenda for Africa through agriculture
- 19/09/2018 - La Banque africaine de développement émet une obligation globale de référence de 2 milliards $ à 5 ans
- 18/09/2018 - What could women do with $ 3 billion?
- 18/09/2018 - Remarks by Dr. Akinwumi A. Adesina, President of the African Development Bank at the lunch meeting with the African Diplomatic Community in Tokyo, Japan - September 6, 2018
- 18/09/2018 - African Development Bank, Mariner Investment Group, and Africa50 Price Landmark $1 Billion Impact Securitization
- 17/09/2018 - “The status quo must change.” - Adesina tells FinDev Canada conference in Montreal
- 17/09/2018 - The African Development Bank and MCB Group launch African Domestic Bond Fund