The African Development Bank (AfDB) has shown its commitment to help the continent cope with climate change. In 2009, the Bank Group developed its Strategy of Climate Risk Management and Adaptation (CRMA).
This strategy calls for increased support for capacity building of African countries to tackle climate change risks. It also ensures that all investments financed by the Bank are “climate-proof", meaning that they are designed, installed, implemented and managed to reduce to a minimal level the adverse effects of climate change, with the most cost-effective ratio as possible.
|P-GA-C00-001|| APPUI TECHNIQUE AU PROGRAMME NATIONAL D’EVALUATION ENVIRONNEMENTALE DES SITES INDUSTRIELS ET DES S ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-MG-CZ0-002|| PROJET D’AMELIORATION DE L’EFFICACITE POUR LA REDUCTION DES RISQUES DE CATASTROPHES ||OngoingOnGo|
|P-GM-C00-006|| GAMBIA STRATEGIC PROGRAM ON CLIMATE RESILIENCE (SPCR) ||OngoingOnGo|
- 19/07/2018 - President Adesina in Kenya to Support Africa’s Investment Agenda
- 18/07/2018 - Réforme dans le secteur de l’énergie au Burkina Faso : Un prêt de 18 millions d’euros de la Banque africaine de développement
- 18/07/2018 - Namibia secures ZAR 3 billion budget support loan from African Development Bank
- 18/07/2018 - Cabo Verde: African Development Bank approves €20 million for private sector competitiveness & local economic development program
- 18/07/2018 - Remarks by Dr. Akinwumi Adesina, President, Africa Development Bank at the 12th Conference of Heads of State and Governments of the Community of Portuguese Languages Countries, held at Santa Maria, Sal, Cabo Verde, July 17-18, 2018
- 18/07/2018 - African Development Bank approves South Africa Country Strategy Paper
- 18/07/2018 - La Banque africaine de développement réaffirme son engagement avec l’Alliance Sahel
- 18/07/2018 - Remembering Nelson Mandela at 100