The African Development Bank (AfDB) has shown its commitment to help the continent cope with climate change. In 2009, the Bank Group developed its Strategy of Climate Risk Management and Adaptation (CRMA).
This strategy calls for increased support for capacity building of African countries to tackle climate change risks. It also ensures that all investments financed by the Bank are “climate-proof", meaning that they are designed, installed, implemented and managed to reduce to a minimal level the adverse effects of climate change, with the most cost-effective ratio as possible.
TCHAD-ABN PROGRAMME INTEGRE DE DEVELOPPEMENT ET D'ADAPTATION AUX CC DANS LE BASSIN DU NIGER
EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE TO SUPPORT EFFORTS TO CONTROL AND AVERT THE 2018 CHOLERA OUTBREAK
NIGERIA-ABN PROGRAMME INTEGRE DE DEVELOPPEMENT ET D'ADAPTATION AUX CC DANS LE BASSIN DU NIGER
- 26/03/2019 - Uganda becomes 27th member of the African Legal Support Facility
- 26/03/2019 - Africa Investment Forum: Partners reaffirm commitment to close Africa’s infrastructure gap
- 25/03/2019 - Côte d’Ivoire: African Development Bank, KfW partner to implement electricity regulatory index
- 25/03/2019 - La Banque africaine de développement et le Groupe Attijariwafa bank s’associent pour soutenir les femmes entrepreneures en Afrique
- 25/03/2019 - African Development Bank, Tony Elumelu Foundation, partner to support youth entrepreneurs in Africa
- 22/03/2019 - Energy stakeholders call for new financing mechanisms to support off-grid and mini-grid connectivity in Africa
- 22/03/2019 - African Development Bank launches pilot phase of Adaptation Benefits Mechanism
- 22/03/2019 - L'accès rapide aux engrais à un coût abordable, clé d'un développement agricole durable en Afrique