Governance for a better life
"Governance for a better life" is a perfect illustration of how concrete and palpable our governance, economic and financial management projects can be.
It also shows the multiplying effect of our projects, which are designed to create synergies and opportunities.
This book is about the impact of our projects on people, and how they are transforming lives. It is full of illustration, and testimony.
Based on true stories, this book describes some of our efforts to implement inclusive growth projects, a growth that creates opportunities for all.
This book is part of a four-part series, "For a Better Life", which brings a vibrant and optimistic message on Africa's prospects. From agriculture to human development, from water and sanitation to governance and financial and economic reforms, these books tell the stories of men and women who were able to take their destiny into their own hands.
These four areas - in which the African Development Bank's active portfolio stands at about USD 10 billion - play a crucial role in achieving its twin objectives of promoting inclusive growth and supporting the transition to green growth.
'For a Better Life: Promoting a business-friendly environment to promote investment and job creation and wealth' features the initiatives that have taken off in countries such as Morocco, The Gambia and Rwanda in support of private sector development.
- 16/11/2018 - Women Must Redesign the table, and not just expect to be at the table, says Ģraça Machel
- 16/11/2018 - African Development Bank to play bigger role in African economies by investing in infrastructure private equity
- 16/11/2018 - “Building a new Zimbabwe”, a flagship report launched by the African Development Bank to spark the country’s economic development
- 14/11/2018 - 111 nouvelles start-up tunisiennes célébrées par Souk At-tanmia
- 14/11/2018 - Africa Investment Forum 2018: a new bold vision tilts capital flows into Africa
- 14/11/2018 - Tunisie : la Banque africaine de développement apporte une assistance d’urgence pour réhabiliter les établissements scolaires affectés par les inondations
- 14/11/2018 - A-List Attendees throw weight behind Africa Investment Forum 2018
- 14/11/2018 - Donors commend NEPAD-IPPF’s operational performances