Health and the provision of quality health services for all are vital to the growth and prosperity of Africa. Africa has 6 out of 10 fastest growing economies but it also has the highest disease burden in the world.
The AfDB invests in health systems that provide access to quality services for all and health industries that foster economic growth, technological innovation and job creation.
- 02/08/2018 - African Development Bank calls for greater push for breastfeeding to jumpstart wellbeing of future generation
- 24/04/2018 - African Development Bank calls for domestic financing solutions alongside aid in fight against malaria
- 16/04/2018 - The African Development Bank supports Nigeria’s healthcare sector
- 06/04/2018 - World Health Day: Strengthened health systems and sound financing key to achieving Health for All
- 04/04/2018 - La Banque africaine de développement octroie 11,23 millions USD à Madagascar : énergie, agriculture et lutte contre la peste
- 09/02/2018 - Africa Science, Technology and Innovation Forum opens in Egypt