Health and the provision of quality health services for all are vital to the growth and prosperity of Africa. Africa has 6 out of 10 fastest growing economies but it also has the highest disease burden in the world.
The AfDB invests in health systems that provide access to quality services for all and health industries that foster economic growth, technological innovation and job creation.
- 04/12/2017 - World AIDS Day 2017 - Statement by Akinwumi Adesina
- 20/09/2017 - Reports show greater finance needed to close the electricity and clean cooking access gap by 2030
- 30/08/2017 - Lancement du Programme de la BAD et de l’Institut Brésil-Afrique sur la formation technique des jeunes : Invitation
- 11/07/2017 - AfDB, Islamic Development Bank sign new US $ 2 billion deal to fund energy, SMEs, human development programs
- 16/06/2017 - AfDB working with partners to accelerate implementation of drought resilience programme
- 13/06/2017 - African Development Bank Supports Afe Babalola University Expansion with a US$40 Million loan