Health and the provision of quality health services for all are vital to the growth and prosperity of Africa. Africa has 6 out of 10 fastest growing economies but it also has the highest disease burden in the world.
The AfDB invests in health systems that provide access to quality services for all and health industries that foster economic growth, technological innovation and job creation.
- 01/10/2018 - Sénégal : 60 millions € de la Banque africaine de développement pour appuyer le Programme d’urgence de développement communautaire
- 26/09/2018 - African Development Bank Approves $50mn facility to support Nigeria’s rural populations
- 02/08/2018 - African Development Bank calls for greater push for breastfeeding to jumpstart wellbeing of future generation
- 24/04/2018 - African Development Bank calls for domestic financing solutions alongside aid in fight against malaria
- 16/04/2018 - The African Development Bank supports Nigeria’s healthcare sector
- 06/04/2018 - World Health Day: Strengthened health systems and sound financing key to achieving Health for All