Information & Communication Technology
The objective of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) operations strategy is to make an important contribution to poverty reduction and economic growth of RMCs by increasing Bank’s role in extending access to ICT infrastructure, stimulating private sector investment and ultimately enhancing good governance, the efficient delivery of public services like education and health, thus contribute to the Millennium Development Goals.
- 06/06/2018 - African Development Bank Launches Coding for Employment Program: Unleashing Africa’s Next Generation of Digital Innovators
- 04/06/2018 - Investing in smart technologies to power industrialization
- 24/04/2018 - Multilateral development banks present study on technology’s impact on jobs
- 18/04/2018 - African Development Bank, African Institute of Mathematics and Science to transform industry-led research in Africa
- 23/02/2018 - African Development Bank supports Gabon's Optic Fiber Backbone Project
- 16/02/2018 - Strengthening Regional Collaboration on STI, Education & Research Networks in Africa