Information & Communication Technology
The objective of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) operations strategy is to make an important contribution to poverty reduction and economic growth of RMCs by increasing Bank’s role in extending access to ICT infrastructure, stimulating private sector investment and ultimately enhancing good governance, the efficient delivery of public services like education and health, thus contribute to the Millennium Development Goals.
- 19/12/2018 - African Development Bank: African Education Fund will boost innovation, economic transformation
- 12/10/2018 - Ghana: African Development Bank, technology stakeholders seek to bridge Africa’s digital gender gap
- 27/07/2018 - Tunisia launches pilot project to use drones for data collection in agricultural sector
- 20/07/2018 - Launch Ceremony of Tunisia Drone Project financed by KOAFEC Trust Fund
- 06/06/2018 - African Development Bank Launches Coding for Employment Program: Unleashing Africa’s Next Generation of Digital Innovators
- 04/06/2018 - Investing in smart technologies to power industrialization