Information & Communication Technology
The objective of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) operations strategy is to make an important contribution to poverty reduction and economic growth of RMCs by increasing Bank’s role in extending access to ICT infrastructure, stimulating private sector investment and ultimately enhancing good governance, the efficient delivery of public services like education and health, thus contribute to the Millennium Development Goals.
- 10/11/2017 - AfDB approves €72 million loan for radical upgrade of Tunisia’s digital capability
- 19/09/2017 - AfDB's e-wallet project in Togo – a rousing success with farmers
- 31/05/2017 - Africa-India Partnerships: E-governance identified as a key enabler of Africa’s transformation
- 29/05/2017 - Remarks by Akinwumi A. Adesina, President of the African Development Bank, at the G7 Summit, May 26-27, 2017, Taormina, Italy
- 25/05/2017 - And the winners of the Africa Development Impact Awards are…
- 13/12/2016 - AfDB commits €44 million to reinforce high-speed broadband access in Niger