- Initiatives & Partnerships
- Agriculture & Agro-industries
- Climate Change
- Economic & Financial Governance
- Energy & Power
- Human Capital Development
- Information & Communication Technology
- Knowledge Products
- Private Sector
- Water Supply & Sanitation
You are here
To address the situation in the transport sector, the Bank’s strategy focuses on two levels – national and regional.
At the National Level
Projects financed by the Bank should contribute to reducing infrastructure shortage, with a view to stimulating economic growth.
At the Regional Level
The projects should contribute to facilitating the exchange of goods and services between countries.
23/10/2018 - One Stop Border Post – TANZANIA - KENYA
17/03/2016 - Lome - Cinkanse - Ouagadougou CU9 Corridor
|P-GA-DD0-002||GSEZ PORT PROJECT||Approved|
|P-Z1-DD0-020||FEASIBILITY STUDY OF THE DEEP SEA PORT IN GUINEA-BISSAU