- Initiatives & Partnerships
- Agriculture & Agro-industries
- Climate Change
- Economic & Financial Governance
- Energy & Power
- Human Capital Development
- Information & Communication Technology
- Knowledge Products
- Private Sector
You are here
Water Supply & Sanitation
The Bank has a mandate "to contribute to the sustainable economic development and social progress of its regional members individually and jointly".
Based on this mandate, the Bank Group has developed a Vision, which has poverty reduction and development as a central goal. As one of the instruments for the operationalisation of its vision the Bank has developed a Strategic Plan which gives water high priority.
09/03/2018 - The Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Initiative...
01/06/2016 - AM 2016 : Water as a Source of Energy and of...
- Loans & Grants
- Project Portfolio
- General Procurement Notices (GPNs)
- Specific procurement notices (SPNs)
- Expressions of interest for consultants