The African Development Bank’s vision for Africa’s industrialization is to contribute to doubling its industrial GDP over the next decade, to enhancing economic diversification and to improving competitiveness by fostering successful policies, and by promoting and driving enterprise development on the continent.
The African Development Bank’s Industrialization Strategy for Africa 2016–2025 defines Six Flagship Programs to best leverage its experience, capacities and finances to fast-track industrialization in Africa.
The Bank is committed to supporting the efforts of African countries to fast-track industrialization. It is working with its development partners to address the challenges of industrialization through operations that promote the development...
How to get support from the Bank
Operators wishing to work with the Bank must meet eligibility criteria and follow the application procedure. Eligibility criteria and application procedure vary depending on whether you are...
- 09/11/2018 - Africa Investment Forum delegates underscore pathways to Africa’s rapid industrialisation
- 24/09/2018 - African Development Bank Launches first Africa-to-Africa (A2A) Investment Report
- 22/05/2018 - Korea is a model for Africa’s industrialization, says President Adesina
- 22/05/2018 - South Korea’s rapid development is an inspiration to Africa, says African Development Bank President
- 21/05/2018 - “Africa must no longer be a museum of poverty,” declares African Development Bank President