Quality Assurance & Results
The Bank is a signatory to the International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI) since April 2011.
In December 2012, AfDB released its initial implementation schedule for the IATI standard, which outlines how and when the Bank plans to release more information as part of its commitment to IATI. Read more
- 02/11/2017 - Cameroon makes significant strides in social services and infrastructure, new AfDB report shows
- 07/06/2017 - 5.6 million people benefit from AfDB’s agriculture interventions in 2016: Development Effectiveness Review
- 01/06/2017 - African Community of Practice project trains Senior Government Officials on Rapid Results Initiative
- 30/06/2016 - Charting Africa’s Progress: African Development Bank launches MapAfrica 2.0
- 27/06/2016 - African Development Bank accelerates pace with ‘High 5’ priorities