All Notices issued by the Sanctions Commissioner to investigated parties are delivered by certified mail or courier services. If a notification cannot be delivered to an investigated party through this method, the notification process may be accomplished by Constructive or Substituted Notice, in accordance with the Guidelines for Constructive and Substituted Delivery and Submission of Notices and Other Materials in the First Tier of the African Development Bank Sanctions Procedures. Constructive or Substituted Notice refers to the presumption that an investigated party (the Respondent) has knowledge of the issuance of a notice by virtue of posting a Public Notice on this website.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ATTEMPT TO LOCATE CERTAIN FIRMS AND INDIVIDUALS
The African Development Bank Group is attempting to locate the firms and individuals listed below in order to deliver a notice in relation to sanctions proceedings initiated by the Bank Group:
|Individual/ Company Name|| |
Address in Record
End Posting (Constructive Notice Date)
The Sanctions Office of the Bank Group may be contacted by mail, telephone, e-mail or fax to obtain additional information, as well as copies of the relevant Notices, and to provide the necessary address particulars to permit a successful delivery. The contact information for the Sanctions Office is as follows:
The Sanctions Secretary
The African Development Bank Group
Office: 21-O, 21st floor, CCIA Building
Avenue Jean Paul II
01 B.P. 1387 Abidjan 01- Côte d’Ivoire
Téléphone: + (225) 20 26 24 76
Fax: + (225) 20 24 21 14
The name of each firm and/or individual listed above is posted for thirty calendar days. Delivery of the notice shall be deemed to occur at the end of such 30-day period, unless the relevant notice is successfully delivered to the firm or individual prior to the last day of the posting period, in which case the delivery date shall be deemed the date of such successful delivery.
For more information, see the Guidelines for Constructive and Substituted Delivery and Submission of Notices and Other Materials in the First Tier of the African Development Bank Sanctions Procedures.
- 22/08/2017 - Integrity in Development Projects: African Development Bank Debars Chongqing International Construction Corporation for Fraud
- 21/08/2017 - World Fashion Day: AfDB moving the continent up the textile and clothing value chain with Fashionomics Africa
- 19/08/2017 - AfDB President makes clarion call for action on challenges hampering growth at 37th SADC Heads of State Summit
- 19/08/2017 - Speech delivered by Akinwumi A. Adesina, President of the African Development Bank Group, at the 37th Summit of the Heads of State and Governments of the Southern Africa Development Community, August 19-20, 2017, Pretoria, South Africa
- 18/08/2017 - ALSF weighs in on Uganda’s oil refinery project