All procedural documents issued by the Sanctions Commissioner to Respondents in connection with sanctions proceedings are delivered by certified mail or courier services. If a notification cannot be delivered to a party through this method, the notification process may be accomplished by Constructive or Substituted Notice, in accordance with the Guidelines for Constructive and Substituted Delivery and Submission of Notices and Other Materials in the First Tier of the African Development Bank Sanctions Procedures. Constructive or Substituted Notice refers to the presumption that the Respondent has knowledge of the issuance of a procedural document by virtue of posting a Public Notice on this website.
PUBLIC NOTICE OF ATTEMPT TO LOCATE CERTAIN FIRMS AND INDIVIDUALS
The African Development Bank Group is attempting to locate the firms and individuals listed below in order to deliver a document in relation to sanctions proceedings initiated by the Bank Group:
|Individual/ Company Name||Country||Address in Record||Posting Date|| End Posting |
(Constructive Notice Date)
The Sanctions Office of the Bank Group may be contacted, at the following address, by mail, telephone, or e-mail to obtain information, as well as copies of the relevant documents, and to provide the necessary address particulars to permit a successful delivery.
Ms. Marie Lydie BILE-AKA
Secretary to the Sanctions Office
The African Development Bank Group
Office: 17 T, CCIA Building, Avenue Jean Paul II
01 B.P. 1387 Abidjan 01- Côte d’Ivoire
Telephone: + (225) 20 26 24 76
Mobile: + (225) 75 75 03 76
The name of each firm and/or individual listed above is posted for thirty (30) calendar days. Delivery of the procedural document shall be deemed to occur at the end of such 30-day period, unless the relevant document is successfully delivered to the firm or individual prior to the last day of the posting period, in which case the delivery date shall be deemed the date of such successful delivery.
For more information, see the Guidelines for Constructive and Substituted Delivery and Submission of Notices and Other Materials in the First Tier of the African Development Bank Sanctions Procedures.
- 19/09/2018 - La Banque africaine de développement émet une obligation globale de référence de 2 milliards $ à 5 ans
- 18/09/2018 - What could women do with $ 3 billion?
- 18/09/2018 - Remarks by Dr. Akinwumi A. Adesina, President of the African Development Bank at the lunch meeting with the African Diplomatic Community in Tokyo, Japan - September 6, 2018
- 18/09/2018 - African Development Bank, Mariner Investment Group, and Africa50 Price Landmark $1 Billion Impact Securitization
- 17/09/2018 - “The status quo must change.” - Adesina tells FinDev Canada conference in Montreal