Structural Transformation is a vast concept that the AfDB is highlighting throughout 2013.
What does it mean concretely? We asked several Bank staff to provide a glimpse of how their work is helping to transform the African continent.
The African Development Bank’s Strategy for 2013–2022 reflects the aspirations of the entire African continent. It is firmly rooted in a deep understanding and experience of how far Africa has come in the last decade, and where it wishes to go to in the next.
Structural Transformation of the Nigerian Economy: A Policy Paper
- 11/01/2017 African Development Bank Group approves €200 million loan to support Gabon’s reform program
- 16/06/2016 Investing in science and research has massive benefits for Africa’s economy
- 24/05/2016 Interview with Mario Pezzini, Director, Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development Development Centre
- 23/05/2016 AfDB and partners helping African governments to develop sustainable cities
- 27/11/2014 African Legal Support Facility Management Board holds key meeting in Abidjan