WARNING AGAINST FRAUDULENT USE OF THE AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK’S (AfDB) NAME Read more
1. Applicant requests for application information from any African partner university.
2. Applicant receives application forms of their preferred Japanese partner institution.
3. Applicant completes required documents for application including JADS information sheet.
4. Applicant sends documents to the selected Japanese partner university.
5. University sends shortlist of candidates to AfDB.
6. AfDB review submission from universities.
7. AfDB recommends awardees based on its selection criteria to the Japanese. Executive Director for approval
8. AfDB contacts selected awardees, and informs partner universities.
9. AfDB organizes a seminar of all scholars at the AfDB headquarters in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire