- Mission et stratégie
- Achats institutionnels
- Engagement de courte durée
- Faire acte de candidature
- Japan Africa Dream Scholarship (JADS) Program
- Postes vacants
- Programme de stage
- Programme des jeunes professionnels (PJP)
- Travailler à la Banque
- Information d'entreprise
- Structure Organisationnelle
Vous êtes ici
The JADS Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Economy class air travel between your home country and the host university at the start of the study program and immediately following the end of the scholarship period.
- Tuition for a graduate program and the cost of basic medical insurance usually obtained through the university.
- A monthly subsistence allowance to cover living expenses, including books.
For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for research and thesis preparation. In special circumstances, computer literacy, preparatory language and other similar courses may be covered under the scholarship. Please note all JADS scholarships cover the duration of the graduate program or two years, whichever is less.
The JADS Scholarship does not cover:
- VISA application(s) costs
- Expenses to bring and/or support scholar's family members;
- Extra-curricular courses or training;
- Language training not provided by the graduate program;
- Additional travel during the course of the study program;
- Expenses related to supplementary educational materials, field trips, participation in workshops/seminars, or internships; or
- Educational equipment such as computers.
Note: The JADS Scholarship may only supplement, and does not duplicate, any other source of financial support/fellowship you might have. If selected as a finalist or if you are awarded a scholarship, you must inform the JADS if you have other sources of scholarship funds. The JADS stipend may be withdrawn completely or partially if during the scholarship period the program has evidence of additional sources of support.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
- No separate application to AfDB is necessary.
- Only candidates who have been offered admission and endorsed by the university will be considered for the JADS Program.
- The JADS does not cover expenses for the scholar's family; extra-curricular courses or training; additional travel during the course of the study program; additional expenses related to supplementary educational materials, field trips, or participation in workshops, seminars, or internships while at the university or purchase of educational equipment such as computers.
- Completion of the application form or admission by the JADS partner university does not mean that you have been accepted for a scholarship; accordingly you should not take any action with respect to your current employment or otherwise, until you have been informed by AfDB that you have been awarded a scholarship.