- Speakers from public and private sectors will address different topics under the theme: “Technologies and Innovations for Youth in Agribusiness”.
- Each region in Africa will have speakers to share experiences and connect the Forum with the socioeconomic realities in each region and prepare the way forward to increase success stories and impact of agribusiness on job and wealth creation.
- Sessions will include keynote addresses, panel discussions and working groups to engage all participants.
- There will be opportunities for the youth to demonstrate how they identify and developed solutions to typical challenges that they face in their business, e.g. accessing finance, land, technologies, skills, markets, supportive policy environment, etc.
- There will be exhibitions by Agripreneurs and others to showcase their products, innovative solutions, research findings, financial products, etc. The exhibitions will promote pre-arranged B2B meetings between the entrepreneurs and investors.