AYAF Conference (27-28 June 2019)
Criteria for the Selection of Participating Youth
The Conference is expected to attract about 200 youth from across the continent. The youth will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Active in agribusiness or agriculture sector in priority value chains;
- Promoting climate smart innovation for increased production, processing and marketing while demonstrating mitigation against climate-environmental change, resilience and adaptation;
- Current membership in a youth network or association;
- Possessing agribusiness knowledge and skills to share and disseminate;
- Being a youth mentor and/or in active incubation activities;
- Ability to pitch and share business value proposition with others;
- Gender balance: 50% women and 50% men;
- Active participant from all African countries.
The above selection criteria will be shared with relevant government ministries that have the responsibility to select participants. Private sector players and development partners will be invited to sponsor participants to the Forum.
Link to register for the AYAF2019 Conference