Vous êtes ici
Contract Awards - Namibia - Construction of Hosea Kutako International Airport to Dual Carriage Freeway Standards, Phase 2A
Summary of Scope of Contract Awarded:
Works to be undertaken include:
- Construction of 19.5 kilometres of dual carriageway with 3 interchanges, a median divider and 6 bridges with superstructure lengths varying between 21m and 110m.
- The construction of a 3000m of pipe culverts, 1700m of precast box culverts and 700m of in-situ box culverts.
- Construction of selected, subbase and base layers
- Application of prime and a bituminous surfacing of 19 mm stone and fine aggregate slurry.
- Supply and installation of 23 km of guardrails, 48 km of fencing, road signs and road markings.
- Construction of minor surfaced access roads.