- Gestion financière des projets
- Le cycle des projets
- Produits financiers
- Projets choisis
Vous êtes ici
Home / Projets et opérations / Produits financiers / Banque africaine de développement / FSL terms and conditions
FSL terms and conditions
- Public Sector Companies of ADB and Blend countries without a sovereign guarantee and Private Sector Companies in all Regional Member Countries.
- EUR, USD, ZAR, JPY and any lending currency approved by the Bank, including local African currencies.
Maturity and grace period
- Up to 15 years including a 5-year grace period
Lending rate Formula
- Base Rate (Floating or Fixed) + risk-based lending spread
- Floating = 6-month Libor for USD and JPY, 6-month Euribor for EUR, 3-month Jibar for ZAR, or
- Fixed = amortizing swap rate
- Equal installments of principal after expiration of the grace period. Other repayment terms, notably, annuities, bullet, step-up or step-down amortization may be considered.
- Interest and any other charges on Bank’s loans are payable semi-annually in accordance with the payment dates selected by the borrower, outside of 1 Jan / 1 Jul.
- Front-end fee: determined during appraisal
- Appraisal fee: determined during appraisal
- Commitment fee: minimum of 0.5%
- Late payment fee: 2% of the unpaid amount
- Swap Unwinding Cost: cost of unwinding the underlying derivative transactions.
- Supervision fee: determined during appraisal
- Other fees (legal, warehousing fees in the case of local currency etc. determined during appraisal)
- In case of prepayment of a loan with a fixed base interest rate or any other conversion feature, the Bank may charge a prepayment penalty that reflects the cost of unwinding the underlying transaction(s).
- Undisbursed portions of loans can be cancelled without penalty.
- Produits financiers
- Rapports d’évaluation de projet
- Rapport d’achèvement de projet/programme
- Conditions des prêts et dons
- Rapport d’évaluation de la performance des projets
- Revues de rapport d'achèvement
- Evaluations de projet
- Taux de prêt
- Gestion du risque
- Avis de passation de marché
- Rapports sur l’intégrité et la lutte contre la corruption
- Évaluation environnementale et sociale
- Taux de change