Rapport annuel des FIC 2017
Welcome to the AfDB-CIF 2017 Annual Report. In this report, we invite you to explore developments in the Bank-CIF portfolio.
The report looks at two particular aspects:
- First, it examines CIF’s role as key partner of the Bank as we continue to scale-up our financial commitments to climate change projects and programs across the African continent.
- Second, the report features four cross-cutting elements which are central to CIF projects and cut across all CIF programs, and which are required in BBank/CIF projects as part of the transformational approach:
o Gender policy
o De-risking investment for the private sector
o Capacity building and institutional strengthening
o Co-benefits and cross-sectoral solutions
The report also provides access to important knowledge achieved during the year and presents the major activities planned for 2018, especially in the context of CIF’s ten-year anniversary.
We hope this report offers you new insights into the Bank’s work in expanding Africa’s access to climate financing through CIF,and its support for Africa’s transformation to clean technology, sustainable management of forests, increased energy access though renewable energy, and climate-resilient development.
Table des matières
- 11/01/2019 - CIF@10 - Celebrating 10 Years of Climate Action
- 10/12/2018 - COP24 – De la politique à l’action : intégrer la dimension du genre dans les plans d’action nationaux contre le changement climatique en Afrique
- 24/09/2018 - African Development Bank Supports Ghana’s Renewable Energy Sector with $1.5 Million Grant
- 13/06/2018 - Lutte contre le changement climatique : montant record de 35,2 milliards de dollars de financements par les BMD en 2017
- 08/06/2018 - The African Development Bank and the Climate Investment Funds support their first private sector-led geothermal power plant in Kenya