Social Bond Program
This document serves as AfDB’s framework for issuing debt instruments within the context of the aforementioned Social Bond Program.
The African Development Bank has engaged Sustainalytics to act as an Independent Reviewer and Provider of Second Opinion on its Social Bond Framework, to confirm its alignment both with AfDB’s sustainability objectives and the key features of the Social Bond Principles.
- 31/05/2018 - Ten-year CAD 60-million “Feed Africa” bond issued by the African Development Bank
- 22/05/2018 - La BAD émet une obligation sociale de référence de 1,25 milliards d’euros à 0,875% avec une échéance au 24 mai 2028
- 13/12/2017 - Obligation sociale de référence de 500 millions d’euros 0,25% - échéance novembre 2024
- 05/10/2017 - Energie en Afrique : la BAD émet sa première obligation « Light Up and Power Africa »
- 27/09/2017 - African Development Bank sells Industrialize Africa theme bond for AUD 50 million